- Internet Explorer will be mostly recognized by people, and is bound to be highlighted some way or another (mainly by being the only one supported by MS)
- Who decides which browsers make the cut to this list? Just about anyone can make a Gecko based browser or an Internet Explorer shell
- Do, in fact, Internet Explorer shells like Maxthon and Avant Browser make the list? They use IE’s engine (trident), and thus suffer many of the same shortcomings
- Which browser(s) get to be installed for mass installations?
- Should browser makers be allowed to add a short blurb about their browser?
If Microsoft were forced to comply with a ruling requiring this, it would be interesting to see how these issues are dealt with.